- Amateur Trapshooting Association - is the National Governing Body for ATA-type trapshooting. The ATA hosts the Grand American Trapshooting tournament in August each year. The "Grand" attracts the most shooters of any shooting event held in the USA.
- National Rifle Association - is the National Governing Body for many non-Olympic types of shooting in the USA including NRA Conventional (3-gun) Pistol, NRA Smallbore Rifle, NRA High Power Rifle, NRA Action Pistol, NRA Silhouette (rifle and pistol), plus many more.
- Civilian Marksmanship Program - is the governing body for the National Trophy Matches, the Excellence-in-Competition system and a major supporter of firearms safety and junior shooting training. They also award the Distinguished Rifleman Badge, the Distinguished Pistol Shot Badge and the United States Distinguished International Shooter Badge.
- New Hampshire Clay Target Association - is the home of the New Hampshire Clay Target Association.
- Hunting and Fishing New England by a member.
- Country Pond Fish & Game Club, Newton, NH
- Major Waldron Sportsmen's Association, Inc., Barrington, NH
- Nashua Fish & Game Club, Merrimack, NH
- Sunset Mountain Fish and Game Club, Canterbury, NH
| Home | Events | Directions | Rifle/Pistol | Links |
Hampton Rod & Gun Club, Inc.
PO Box 826
Hampton, NH 03843
Designed by Ray Carter, Webmaster